- James Thesken
What does KTG work on?
One of our big goals this year has been to start marketing and sharing the work we do with others. Not only as a means of business development, but sharing the solutions we find and tech we work with. This blog will be a place for code snippets, thoughts, and sharing our journey.
So, what have we been up to since 2021?
- Launched Kauai Speed Test, a web-application built in collaboration with the County of Kauai and Kauai Economic Development Board. The goal is to perform internet speed tests to educate the community about the importance of broadband infrastructure improvements.
- Launched Kilo Connect, a mobile and web-application that helps students and teachers document their work-based learning activities.
- Managing and bug-hunting in Kauai Coffee's Airtable database, helping power the largest coffee farm in the U.S.
- Provided data collection support for Kauai County's Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy
- Helped write funding proposals for over $1.1m towards the construction of the Kauai Creative Technology Center
Where are we going next?
We've been fortunate to work with some great clients and partners that have interesting work! Our hope is to keep working on projects like Kilo Connect, in addition to building tools to help organizations collect, visualize, and understand their data.
We also have a few more open-source projects in the works that we will share soon!